Monday, December 28, 2009

He Funny.


Kade brought this head band to me, took my glasses off and asked me to put them on him, and then sat down to read his book. He's a funny kid. And you can see his new cheese. He does it if you ask him "are you stinky?" What a weirdo.

Hopefully this will hold you over for a couple days. We are still in Texas, we fly back tomorrow. There will be more. Including the following: Temple square, Jordan's birthday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Post Christmas Day, and then the adventures we will be having today. Don't miss Thanksgiving that I already posted.

3 comments:

Melody's Voice said...

He must take after this dad ;)

Teresa said...

haha. he looks so cute with moms glasses on.

Cassie is in a wierd smile phase too... dont know why :) I bet this christmas was fun with him

Lloyd & Kristi said...

Oh I am so in love with that boy!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff