Friday, October 2, 2009

Random Thoughts

This is a post idea I stole. I can't remember from who but I believe there are a couple of you. I constantly have so much on my mind. So I'm just going to jot a few things down for you all to read if you please. But mostly just to get them out of my brain.

-When did expectorate stop being a commonly used word? It's a good one. It's much more pleasant than spit.

-I'm happy that comedies are the thing right now with movies coming out. I'm sad that most of them are rated R.

-I'm glad it's fall.

-I've never been this excited for Halloween. It's not my favorite holiday for sure but Kade will understand it this year and I'm happy about that.

-I need to find and create Kade's costume.

-Homework bites. Even when it's for fun classes like painting and drawing. Those aren't as enjoyable when you have to draw something or paint something because someone tells you to. It limits the creativity.

-Aaron's car broke down. I'm stuck at home and hate it.

-Kade's canine's are STILL coming in. How long does that take?

-Community, it's hilarious. Glee, also hilarious.

-Heroes-lost it's charm

-I have a good husband. He likes me and I like him.

-I want to be pregnant. But only if I can skip the first trimester and not be sick at all.

-I'm glad my mouth got fixed this week. Not looking forward to the near future when more work will be done.

-Since my two surgeries in the past two months I can see why people get addicted to pain pills. I'm not addicted by any means but I can understand why people do and are. They make pain go away. (when they work) (and hopefully no one is freaked out for my safety. and also I'm not justifying addiction. it's bad)

-being around oil paint for too long may cause dizziness.

-being a mom is my very favorite thing.

-being tired is my least favorite thing.

-I want to hire a maid, only if I can hold auditions for one. Is that weird?

-I'm happy that we have a decent food storage. It's pretty awesome.


If you read that. I'm proud of you. Gold star.

7 comments:

heather said...

I get a gold star!!!
Love this post. I also love Glee and Community. I agree with ya on the whole Heros, but I just can't miss. I've invested too much already.

Hannah said...

that was fun. do that again sometime, ok?

Fun and Festive said...

It's nice to know your random thoughts

Shelly said...

dude, homework takes up SO much time! I could quit school and be your maid. You wouldn't even have to interview me. When can I have my gold star? Plus, I like your food storage. I benefit from it every time I come over.

Amber Joy said...

i love, love, LOVE, your sense of humor!

My favorite is auditions for a maid...i totally get it!

Lloyd & Kristi said...

Dude? Ah, Shelly you crack me up! :)

Lloyd & Kristi said...

PS expectorate went out at the same time as masticate. Don't worry though, Holly still uses both!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff