Saturday, October 10, 2009

Don't Be That Shocked...

That I'm finally posting. Business has been booming, plus school started which leaves little time to blog to say the least! But I'm trying. I'm getting caught up with things so that's good. Over conference weekend we went to my mom's Aunt Julie's house and picked grapes. And by we I mean, Aaron, Kade, my aunt Jeny, uncle Mark, and cousins Tara and Spencer and myself.

Photobucket
Awww... They're best friends. Sad thing is Spencer leaves for his mission a week from Tuesday and when he comes back Kade won't remember him at all.... It's ok Jeny. Don't cry. Anyway, Kade and Spencer hung out the whole time we were there. It was pretty cute. If you're thinking that these pictures above look stretched out, you'd be wrong. Spencer's just that tall and skinny.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Aaron behind the grapevines.

Photobucket
Kade loved the grapes. At first he wanted nothing to do with them. Once he tasted that sweet juice though, we couldn't stop him. Obviously.

Photobucket
And in case you were worried, he had another one in his hand for when the grapes that were still on the vine ran out.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Nickell, I cannot believe how big he is!!! He is so cute, I just want to steal him!

Unknown said...

Ah, so cute! Spencer is pretty tall, too, you know.

Unknown said...

Hey, we would like a copy of the Kade/Spencer pic that is on the top left - the "zoom" pic. K. Thanks.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff