Thursday, September 24, 2009

Surgery... Yet Again.

Laugh if you must but this is what my face looks like right now.

Photobucket
Don't mind that I haven't done my hair yet and have no makeup on. No worries.

Photobucket

Last Thursday night I woke up in the middle of the night with a toothache. I thought it was weird but oh well. That tooth ache hasn't gone away. I went in to the dentist on Tuesday. They told me I have two abscess teeth. Two teeth are infected at the roots. It's painful to say the least. It has made me really really sick to my stomach. Throwing up and all. I know you wanted to know that. They gave me pain medication but it makes me even more sick when I don't eat after taking it, but I can't eat because it kills.... Yesterday I went to the endodontist.(sp?) Anyway, they have to do surgery to fix it if they are going to save the two teeth. They will be cutting into my gums on Monday. Until then I look like this.

8 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so sorry. At least you have dental insurance. :)

Holly Emerson said...

Dude! I can't believe this has been going on since last Thursday and they aren't getting you in until Monday. Was your face that swollen when they saw you? Did they at least put you on some antibiotics?

The Everts said...

So, I have a question... how do you put extra things on both sides of your blog?

heather said...

I can't believe they didn't get you in before Monday. I'm with Holly and think they should have gotten you in right away.
I'm sorry that you are in pain. Hope all goes well.

Shelly said...

Nickell, what the heck? We were just talking about teeth on Sunday. How ironic. Also, why does your body always do things like this to you?

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

You poor poor girl! Nikell, I totally sympathize with you. I had an absess tooth before and it is down right miserable beyond description. I hope it get's better quickly & hopefully the antibiotics help get the infection out and help with the pain.

Erin said...

NICKELL! You poor thing, when will your medical problems end?

Fun and Festive said...

Tooth pain is the worst. Good luck on monday!!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff