Thursday, September 17, 2009

The New Do.

It's not super different. It's shorter for sure. I said no more to the ponytail. I relied on it far too much. It was my safety. Now it's gone and I couldn't be happier! Thanks Caitlyn for allowing me (though you were not aware) to steal these pictures off of your blog! I've mentioned Caitlyn before. Go to her. She's good.

Photobucket

Before. We forgot until after the hair was washed to do a before and after picture.

Photobucket

The waste. And honestly this picture doesn't even do it justice. There was a lot of hair chopped.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The after. I love it, it's so easy to do and today I showered, didn't do anything to it but comb it and it still looks fab. Love it! Thanks Caitlyn!

13 comments:

Amber Joy said...

way cute. Must be nice to have straight hair that you just have to wash and comb and falls into a cute style.

The Marvelous Mrs. Miller said...

I love the new do! So cute!

The Everts said...

I love it!! SO cute. I had gotten a haircut not too long ago because, like you, I relied on the ponytail way too much. But now I'm trying to grow it out as long as I can because Fred really wants me to have long blonde hair. (I think he thinks I'll be a beach blonde bomb shell or something- ha!) Anyway, I adore it. So works with your face and you totally look like your mom in the first picture. :)

Erin said...

OH MY GOSH!! It's like Junior High Nickell. That's how I remember you when I met you. Except now you are smiling.

I love it lots.

Erin said...

Also, why the heck do you hve the cutest baby in the world? I can't get over that kid.

Joe and Victoria said...

Oh I LOVE it Nickell... super cute!!

p.s.
thanks for your comment on my latest post! I appreciate it... :)

heather said...

Very cute! I am loving this hairstyle.

mindy said...

I love it too! I wish I lived by Caitlyn!

kate said...

Love it. It makes me want to cut my hair SO bad. But I want it to grow, but I want it to be happy and short. Oh man. What drama I have in my little life.

cat+tadd=sam said...

Wow, you are super hot!

P.S: I called CosmoProf today for your flat iron and those fools haven't gotten through their whole order yet, so they haven't found them yet. When I hear from them I'll let you know ASAP!

The Jensen's said...

Super Cute Cut!!

Janine said...

Cute. I love new haircuts.

Kathleen said...

LOVE IT!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff