Sunday, July 5, 2009

Our 4th of July Celebration!

We had a great 4th! I always love the BBQs and spending time with family. This year we were at my Aunt Jeny's house. The afternoon was spent eating yummy BBQ food, playing beach ball volleyball, tennis and eating popsicle! It was good fun. Unfortunately our outfits weren't totally creative. The 4th kind of came to quickly this year so we hurried to Old Navy in the morning to get our tacky 4th of July shirts.

I just have to say I got some incredible pictures of my cousins playing beach ball volleyball... it was hilarious!


Kade eating his otter pop WT style!

I told him to say cheese and this is the face I got.

Jeny has a swing set in her backyard so we let Kade go down the slide a few times. He loved it. I didn't think he would because last time he went down a slide it terrified him. He just kept wanting to go down over and over!

Once it got dark we all headed to the Albertsons in Provo to watch the Stadium of Fire fireworks. Afterwards we went back to our house and did a few fireworks of our own and then watched Taken. Not a very patriotic movie but it's so good!

3 comments:

Serena Autumn Simonsen said...

aw so fun! last fourth of july, we were in utah with you! and it was fun. missed you guys this fourth! kade is soooo cute!

Unknown said...

I love those pictures!

Fun and Festive said...

I like the collages but it is hard to download individual pictures. Have you uploaded them in Picaso? Can you email me the one of Aaron and Kade with the sparkler and the one of kade resting his head on Aaro's shouler and one of Nickell and kade?

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff