Friday, May 1, 2009

You're Going Where??

We're going to Hawaii. The day after tomorrow we are being flown to Hawaii to do a wedding! The couple is getting married in the Kona Hawaii temple. The bride's family is really good friends with Aaron's family and asked us to be their photographer and videographer for their wedding in HAWAII!! Aaron and I are extremely excited because we have never been. It will also be so nice to have a vacation right after this crazy semester!! We will be leaving Kade at my mom's house, and I don't know how I am going to handle that. I have never been away from him for even 1 night let alone 8. He'll be in good hands though. I wonder how he's going to deal as well!! So my friends, prepare yourselves for some pretty incredbile posts starting the day after tomorrow. I have a wedding today and then one tomorrow and right after that we are driving down to CA to embark on this adventure. Wish me luck on leaving my baby for a week.... I still don't know if I even can....

8 comments:

Joe and Victoria said...

lucky ducks! I know you will capture some amazing pictures... can't wait to see!

Sarah said...

before this week of being alone with my three boogers... i would have said, "yes that would be hard to leave my babies for that long.... " but its starting to sound nice!!!! just kidding william, Sydney and lily, i love you guys!

heather said...

So lucky! Have fun!

Unknown said...

wait, why are you leaving him? arent your mom and dad going with you?

Unknown said...

wait, why are you leaving him? arent your mom and dad going with you?

Lloyd & Kristi said...

Leaving him at mom's house doesn't mean leaving him with mom. Kelsey is the lucky one who gets to play with the baby for a week. We are going to Hawaii too!

Brad & Emily said...

Nickell--Have so much fun with your hubby and parents in Hawaii! I'm really excited to see the pictures of the wedding.

And...are you still planning on coming down Vegas way in May/June sometime?

kate said...

How is Hawaii?

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff