Tuesday, May 12, 2009

He's 1

I have SO much to blog about, it is even hurting my brain, but I couldn't get through today without blogging about my little guy turning the big 1!! I can't believe it but it's true. Kade turned 1 today! This little bundle of joy....

Is now this King Baby. Or at least I thought he looked like HE thought he was a king with his balloon staff.

All day he just wanted Aaron or me to hold him. He was very nervous we were going to leave him for a week again. Therefore, we weren't aloud out of his sight. It made the day difficult. We couldn't get anything accomplished. It was nice to hold him again though. We sure missed him a lot!

His birthday party didn't go quite as planned. At least he doesn't care eh? It was still fun, my mom, sisters Kylee and Becca, brother Brock, Aaron's grandma Kirkham, Aaron's sister Melody, brother in law Nathan and brother Brandon were all there. It was nice to have so much family around for his birthday party. We probably would have just had a nice dinner and a small cupcake for Kade had we been home, but since we were so close to my family and Aaron's family we decided to go a little bigger. It was a very nice evening.... up until Kade puked all over me. All the sugar from his cake made him sick!

To see them better go here...
Kade's Birthday

Side note: Kade also decided to start walking while we were in Hawaii.... Awesome.

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Happy Birthday Kade! what a fun birthday. He looks so big :) Im sure he missed you terribly :)

The Everts said...

Happy Birthday Kade!! He is one cute kid.

Melody's Voice said...

Great Pictures! We were so happy we could be there!!! We love Kade!!!

Bowman's Beach said...

oh, i am sorry about him walking while you were gone. at least you were in hawaii and not somewhere stupid like nebraska!

Heather Lytle said...

Happy Birthday to little Kade! He's got such a cute little noggin!

Fun and Festive said...

I love all the pictures. I love Kade's deep blue eyes!!! I am so happy my mother was there!! I can't wait to see you in a few months

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff