Friday, September 26, 2008

Fun!

This was on Erin's blog, and I liked. Plus I needed something to keep me awake! Here's what you do:

1. Use Google images to answer each question.

2. Choose your favorite picture from ONLY the first page.
make the Mosaic on MosiacMaker

3. Remember to explain all the pics.
Here it is:





1. Your First Name: Nickell-Not a joke, also not Jake, this is the first picture that came up! This guy's name is Jake Nickell, my first name is most commonly a last name. It's true.

2. Your Middle Name: Jensen-yep

3. Your Last Name: Blair-Pretty much all the pictures were of Tony Blair....so there you have it!

4. What Are You Doing Right Now? I'm on the computer-This is a dumb one. Everyone's is going to be the same...

5. Favorite Color: Red

6. Best Friend's nick-name: AA. His name is Aaron (duh) and his name starts with 2 A's, hence....

7. Screen Name: Nickel. Not really my screen name, I put in nickellblair, and it thought I meant nickelback, and then I just put nickellb and it thought I meant nickel. Pleople have called me that in my life, so I guess we're a-ok!

8.Age: 22-Despite what the picture says, I am not 7.

9.Favorite Place: Home-Erin, we are the same.

10. Celebrity Crush: His name-James Roday. If you have not watched Psych, you must. He is pretty hilarious on the show!

11. What do you want to be when you grow up? -A mom of course!

12. Past Love: Saved By the Bell...They'll always hold a special place in my heart....

13. Where were you born? Burley, ID, it really is this boring!

14. College Degree: Photography

15. Place you've visited: Cozumel Mexico. I want to go back, we were on a cruise and it was amazing!

16. One word to describe you: Happy!

4 comments:

Lori said...

I've never called you Nickel -- you were always Dime to me. You're mom hated me calling you that!!

heather said...

I love this! I actually love Psych! I have a secret crush on him too.

Erin said...

I LOVE the happy pic! And I almost used that same one for Mom, but then I would have had to talk about how much I love Pete and Pete so I restrained myself.

Also, your cute baby looks good in a cowboy hat.

Also, my parents came home from being gone, so we sat down and watched the wedding video, and they loved it too.

Jenkins said...

You were born in BURLEY?!?!?!? My favorite place is 20 miles south of there! Okaley!! I know I'm lame! But that is the coolest thing I have heard all day!!!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff