Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Aaron's Mis-hap

Aaron learned a good cooking lesson. If you put a dish from the oven onto a hot burner....It WILL explode! Needless to say he was quite distraught after having slaved over dinner. Poor guy. I really have never seen him get so mad! EVER! It took him a good 2 hours to clean up, and he wouldn't let me help him. So sad. I felt so bad for him that I cried. He said he is taking a break from cooking for a while, which will be hard for him because he really does love it! I'm just glad that he didn't get hurt from the glass flying everywhere!!!


10 comments:

Lloyd & Kristi said...

that looks like it would have been delicious food though

Teresa said...

Oh my gosh! That first picture is so sad (to me) I have done that before,twice, so tell him it's okay. It does look delicious!

Sarah said...

ahhh thats funny. ps...thatpicture thing is a lie. the results change if you put different pictures into the system...n-e ways.. it makes colin feel good to know his kids arent the mailmns ...ha ha i kill myself

Unknown said...

I know you said this was sad, but I'm laughing! Ah, a hard lesson to learn, but a good story for teaching kids about cooking - and you have picture proof!

Nickell said...

It really is hilarious, and now I can laugh, Aaron still isn't to that point yet, but he'll get there. He wanted me to say that he was more upset about dinner being ruined because he loves that dish. Not because of how long it took him to clean it up or that the dish broke.

The Jensens said...

oh man, how frustrating! I can just imagine how pissed he must of been, and I'm not laughing at the situation but I had to laugh thinking about how Ryan would react to that.
Sometimes all you can do is laugh. Looked like it would have been good though!

Kathleen said...

sad, but nice that he was cooking

Melody's Voice said...

Ooo bummer! I am sorry Aaron!

mandy said...

that is so sad!!! I am sorry to hear that dinner was disastrous.

Unknown said...

I'm glad I read that...I had no idea that the dish would explode! how crazy! Poor Aaron. I've dropped the dinner I just slaved over before and it totally sucks. especially when it's something so yummy =)

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff