Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Baby Wyatt

I've started doing baby portraits and I couldn't be more excited. One of my best friends just had a baby last week and had me come do pictures for her! I have been wanting to expand my photography business for a while, and now I am finally doing it! I'm looking for more babies to expand my portfolio. There are so many more, but I just chose a couple and edited them really quick so I could post about this because I am just so excited! By the way, I have like a billion things to post about. A lot has gone on in the past couple weeks. Anyway, keep checking back there will be plenty to see!





7 comments:

The Coccimiglios said...

those are so cute he is adorable!

Holly Emerson said...

I'll have another one for you at the beginning of December! They are very cute pictures! I love the one of him frowning with his mom holding him. Cute!

Sarah said...

i like the use of Colins cowboy hat... its good to feel the Farmer family influence in these pics somehow! ha, just kidding.. im retarted.... by the way i keep checking your blog and i get dissapointed cuz you never post.. so im glad to see something new!

Teresa said...

what a beautiful little boy. The pictures are wonderful! Did you get a studio?

Harding's said...

The last one is my favorite!! His face with Ash holding him is just so precious!! You did a great job with these. I will want to see more of them when we hang out this weekend.

mandy said...

the pictures are so cute!!! great job!!

Kurt+Amy said...

Cute cute pics! Congrats on your little boy! You are an awesome photographer! Too bad you guys live so far away otherwise I'd definitely come to you for pics! Love ya! ~Amy

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff