Saturday, April 4, 2015

A Few Weeks Have Gone By

Recently we have decided that we don't know where we live. We know we live in Texas, obviously. We know our address. Obviously. But we don't know Texas. So we decided to be more adventurous and do more exploring.  A few weeks ago, our outing of choice was McKinney Falls State Park. It was an excellent choice if I do say so myself. We all absolutely loved it and I personally can not wait to go back! 
Then a few weeks after that... I had a birthday. 
For my birthday, my parents (so graciously) gave Aaron and myself tickets to see Pentatonix in Austin! I was a little nervous, having never been to a concert in my 29 years. But it was great. They are phenomenal!
And that's a wrap. 

1 comment:

Fun and Festive said...

Love the photo of Aaron and the boys sitting on the fallen tree. Making memories of family outings is the best!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff