Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I Went to Utah.

Last month I made my semi-annual trip to Utah to photograph all my faithful clients. I'm so lucky that they wait for me to come to them! Anyway, I was so happy to be there during October because that is when the colors are the most beautiful! However, I think I was a week late for the mountain colors and a week too early for the valley colors. Don't get me wrong, there was still some really beautiful Autumn going on. Just trust me. 

Anyway I was so enthralled with the mountains and the fall colors that I didn't take photos of much else (Except work. Obviously. You can see those photo shoots HERE)
Most of the ones I loved the most, I am not posting. I am doing something else with them and I don't want them to just be all up on the internet. So enjoy what's here instead. 
I got to hang out with my little sister all weekend. That was very fun. I took her to Squaw Peak for her first time up there. She was impressed. Who wouldn't be? The view is beautiful!
I really am so grateful I have such loyal and awesome clients! It was such a good trip!

1 comment:

Fun and Festive said...

Beautiful fall photo's!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff