Saturday, August 10, 2013

Cousin Weekend and Bubblepalooza

Grandma, Aunt Amber, Colton, Rylan and Brayden came to visit us this weekend! We have loved having them! The first couple days there were sick kids so we just hung around the house but today we ventured into Austin for some family fun! It was hot, but once the bubble blowing and parachute games started, there was lots of fun being had. Thank goodness Amber had her camera because I forgot mine. :( I took a few pictures at the bubblepalooza though. 


This next sequence of pictures just makes me happy. 

After the bubblepalooza we headed to County Line BBQ for dinner and feeding the turtles. 
(Photo credit to Amber, she took these ones.)
We sure loved having them visit! 

1 comment:

Fun and Festive said...

I had a FUN Fun FUN time with you all. I loved eating at the County Line restruant and its setting, Dad wants to go there. By the way, I've been making bread looking for a similiar recipe and I think I found one! The photo of Aaron and Amber with the bubbles cracked dad and I up. WE love you all so much!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff