Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Haha. In Your Face!

People said we'd never work out. "You're too young!" "Don't throw your life away!" 

To that I say, "You. are. dead. wrong."

We've made it a whole 9 years. Granted, that's not an eternity, obviously. It's still a third of my whole life. And we're not stopping any time soon. 

This has also been the best 9 years of my life.  I love this man with my whole soul. 
We've created a pretty spectacular life together and I wouldn't change a thing. He truly is my very best friend in the whole wide world. 



2 comments:

S.Shepherd said...

I got those same comments from people. After we had been married for a couple years, i always got;"oh you got married because you HAD to." Some people just don't understand. Happy Anniversary!!!

Fun and Festive said...

Happy Anniversary and thank you for making our son happy every day. Heaven can be here on earth

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff