Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Big First!

I'm pretty sure Kade just aged about a thousand years today.

He started his first day of pre-school. We kept him out of it last year because I couldn't justify spending money to have someone else teach him things he already knew, like his colors, numbers, letters etc. But this year, we could just tell he was itching to start school. It will be good for him to learn classroom structure, and social skills. Plus he'll learn how to read this year too, so that's pretty awesome. He has been counting down the days and couldn't have been more excited to let go of my hand and enter his classroom today.



Playing with toys before class started. He was so happy to be there he could barely take enough time to say goodbye to me. I loved it! I'm so happy he's excited to learn and spend time with other kids! I'm also so glad he's not the shy kid hanging onto my leg.


Yay Kade!

6 comments:

Erin said...

WHY IS HE SO CUTE??

S.Shepherd said...

David feels the same way about spending the money on preschool for kaitlynn. Next year for sure. Kade is so cute! Great job!

Amber said...

i love his hair. and everything else about him. so big!

Lloyd & Kristi said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I love you little guy

Heather said...

Pre-school is a big step! Way to go Kade!

Melodys Voice said...

He's so big!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff