Monday, May 14, 2012

Days:17, 18 and 19: Kade's Birthday Celebration

This post is worth three days. I promise. 

Kade's birthday was yesterday. He turned 4. Sometimes, I can't believe he's already 4. Other times, I don't know how he's only 4. He's such a good kid (normally ;)  and I'm so lucky to be his mom. He always knows how to make me smile. He requested a superhero birthday and that's what he got. 

 Kade and I painted a backdrop of a city-scape for their own superhero photo shoot. 
 My friend Michelle was awesome with trying to get the kids to pose like superheros. She was so helpful! I couldn't have done the party without her! I planned, she executed.Her help was all last minute too. She texted me at midnight the night before the party, offering to help. What a gem.  
 After food and cake and presents, they had a water gun fight. Kade still claims this as his favorite part. 
After his birthday party. We took Kade to a babysitter's house and went on a date. We went to see Pirates! Band of Misfits. We took photo-booth pictures and played arcade games. He kept hugging me all night. 

 I didn't get any sleep the night before this party. But when Kade said "Mom, this is a really really fun birthday party!" It was worth every second.

If you want to see more pictures from the party...go here
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150797042978262.407505.681688261&type=1&notif_t=like

3 comments:

Amber said...

wow! a superhero cityscape backdrop--i would have never thought of that. So cool!!!

Heather said...

Awesome party dude! Really, it looks like it was a blast! Sorry we missed it. When is Kade and Tadd's actual birthdays so I can get them on my calendar so we won't miss them in the future?

Jessica said...

You are an amazing mother! Seriously! The party is so daing cute!!!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff