Thursday, September 15, 2011

Compliment

I was recently complimented on how polite Kade is. Though at times, he's quite the bully, he almost always says please or thank you. He says "bless you" when someone sneezes, he says "excuse me" when someone is in his way or he is in theirs and most of the time he is not prompted to do so.

I was so happy to receive this compliment. If I fail to do anything else in this world, I would hope that I can at least raise a respectful and polite child. (We're still working on the respectful part.) I would much rather be complimented on my child's politeness rather than his "cuteness". Though I'd like to think he has both. It just does my heart good. Plus, what's cuter than a little boy saying please and thank you? Not much I tell you.

So thanks for the compliment friend. It made my day.


3 comments:

Erin said...

YOU'RE WELCOME.

Amber Joy said...

I noticed he WAS very polite :)

Shelly said...

Nickell, YOU'RE SO MUCH MORE WELCOME. More than Erin's.

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff