Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Faces

My word. So, I have been going through a lot of our pictures lately. Ya know, in the spare time that I don't have. I have found a plethora of photos of Tadd. Thank goodness. I don't love him less after all. Anyway, I noticed a trend. His face. Geez, I love this kid's face. It's amazing and never ceases to entertain. The thing is, he's an incredibly happy baby. However, he looks pretty ticked off in most of the pictures.

We have been told over and over again that he changes so much all the time. I've never noticed it before. Probably because I'm his mom and see his face everyday. Well, after going through some pictures I've noticed that we have about 30 kids encompassed into this one 9 month old child.

Here are a few gems I've found; just some of the many faces we get from him...

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff