Tuesday, January 11, 2011

This Just Happened.

This morning on the baby monitor, I heard Kade go into Tadd's room. I was slightly nervous, because I knew he can climb into his crib, but I wanted to see what happened next. I'm glad I didn't interfere. I then heard the mobile music start going. It wasn't playing steadily....so I wondered what he was doing. This is what I found...



He'd start the mobile, and then lay next to Tadd and watch it go. When the mobile would stop, he'd get up again and start it again. He loves his brother so much. It's so cute. He's always so concerned when Tadd is crying.

Different story..same idea: One time Kade was in my car with Kelsey. Tadd stayed home with me. Half way into the drive back home, Kade looked at the empty carseat base and said "Oh no! Cici! WHERE'S TADD???" He thought they had left his somewhere and was very nervous about it. He's cute.

That's all.

13 comments:

Joe and Victoria said...

that is so adorable!!

heather said...

that is so sweet.

brenna Whitmore said...

Aww. This is very cute. Thanks for sharing it filled my eyes with some tears :)

Sandy said...

Sooo cute!!!!

Tricia Lauritzen said...

See why I love that kid so much!!! Melts my heart every time.

Brielle said...

Aren't you so glad you got a picture!! I'm always so excited when I caught something that I would otherwise have forgotten about in the years to come. Priceless.

Meesh-L said...

you have such a wonderful family!!!! I love it!!! that is the sweetest thing - hearing stories of your boys makes me want my own :)

Melodys Voice said...

This is so so sweet. Such a good big brother!

Erin said...

Oh my GOSH that is cute!

S.Shepherd said...

SO cute!!!

Amber said...

quite possibly the most precious thing ever!

Fun and Festive said...

That is the seetest picture/story!

kate said...

that kid is my fav!

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff