Friday, May 7, 2010

A Little Redemption.

After my post yesterday I needed to do a good post about Kade, that way he wont hate me too bad when he grows up! He loves to color. And he loves to draw sports balls even more. Today he bought his picture to me that he had drawn and said to me "batheball" which translates to "basketball". I became a pretty proud mama because what he was drawing actually closely resembles basketballs. (At least I think so.) He loves to draw just like his mom and dad.


P.S. the photo was taken with my camera phone, hence the awful quality!
P.S. again, suddenly Kade is too old to call me "mama", it's now "mom". What the? He still calls me "mama" sometimes but most of the time now it's just "mom".

1 comment:

Fun and Festive said...

It is funny he calls your 'mom' That is what Aaron called me. After each sentence he said to me he would comfirm it with 'mom'. He still calss me mom, and Brandon still calls me 'mommy' sometimes. (dont tell him I told you that)

Blog Archive

Other Fun Stuff